Sold Residential Listings 2013
These are properties that have been listed by Audrey Foldoe of Meyeres Real Estate. Audrey also works with buyers; those sales are not shown.
- 2161 Yellow Leaf Court, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
sold 12-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 2331 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 2 ACRES .92
- High up on the hill off Goldstream Road you'll find this gorgeous home. It features excellent log construction with just the right touch of painted walls to accent the beauty of the logs. You'll love the cathedral ceiling in the living room, the beautiful split log stairway treads and the natural log railings. The lower level of the home has a big family room, a room for a bath, a nice utility room with a brand new Boudaris boiler and access to the 2 car garage. The main living area has the fantastic living room with a 20 foot ceiling (with lovely view of the mountains) the open stairway to the upper floor, a nice kitchen, a dining area with atrium door to the deck, a family bath and 2 bedrooms both with atrium doors to the deck. The upper level is all master with a large sitting or office area (with built in bookcases) plus the master bedroom. The master bath has a great view of the hillside and an exquisite jetted tub. There is also a huge walk in closet and there are 2 atrium doors to 2 separate upper decks. Off the main level there is a wrap around deck with all handcrafted log railings to match the home.
- The listed price was $279,900 Home photos
- 955 Marquette Loop, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 12-2013 va reo type single family approx res sq ft 1350 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap 2 acres .15
Check out this 3 bedroom 2 bath home with an attached 2 car garage located in Stillmeyer Estates near the North Pole High School. Less than 10 years old it is a bargain property being sold by the lender that had to foreclose on it. It is presently being offered by Hudson and Marshall.
- The listed price was $158,900 More photos
- 911 Northern Lights Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
sold 11-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 1656 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 1.21
Located on Northern Lights Drive and Steele Creek Road this is a wonderful location. There is a fantastic view looking down over Chena Hot Springs Road and past that to the mountains beyond. The huge gradually sloping lot is mostly lawn and sets the house off beautifully. It has lots of shrubs and plantings that took years to develop, and a lovely tiered step from the main door to the lower level. A concrete fountain is also built into this section. There is a great storage shed that is insulated and even has electricity, and a greenhouse is all ready for next spring. The house is a split entry with the master bedroom on the main level along with a bath and the kitchen, dining and living room. The lower level has 2 additional bedrooms and a bath plus a large family room, and exits at ground level. The home is in excellent condition with nice carpets and design. The garage can accommodate 2 cars and is heated. This is a wonderful country home.
- The listed price was $239,900 More photos
- 1112 Paige Avenue, North Pole, Alaska 99705
type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 1212 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .92
- Located about half way between Fairbanks and North Pole this nice modular 2 bedroom home is waiting for your inspection. There is a huge arctic entry that opens into a lovely living room with laminate flooring and great lighting. A neat kitchen, big bath, separate laundry room and back entry all fill the bill for great country living. In addition there is an almost new oversized 2 car detached garage for winter convenience.
- The listed price was $129,900 More photos
- 2651 Repp Road, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 11-2013 va reo type single family approx res sq ft 2080 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 3 acres 1.37
- This is a lovely setting located on the corner of Repp and Brock Road off Badger Road. The grounds have been beautifully landscaped and there are lovely perennial roses around the perimeter. There is a big storage shed and this home even has a 3 car garage so there'll be room for all those extra things we seem to accumulate. The interior is in very nice condition with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, a nice kitchen, and a large family room. There's a beautiful big deck in back that even has an awning for those hot days when you need shelter from the sun. This is a large home in a great location.
- The listed price was $206,900 More photos
- 1032 Stier Avenue, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sOLD 11-2013 ocwen reo type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 2160 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 garage 2 ACRES 1.12
- This is a great house for a family that needs a bedroom for each child and a big family room too. It is located half way between Fairbanks and North Pole and offers an easy commute to the back gate of Fort Wainwright or a quick drive to Eielson Air Force Base. This home, built in 1984 needs some tender loving care but the bones are good and it's mostly cosmetic. There are 2 bedrooms on the main level and 2 downstairs plus a possibility for a 5th bedroom and a big family room too. There is a full bath on each level. The oversized 2 car garage is a great spot for cars and toys and is heated too.
- The listed price was $89,900 Home photos
- 1536 Porchet Way, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 10-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 972 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage cap/sq ft 1 acres .21
- It is not very often you find a neat little property ready to move in under $150,000! This 2 bedroom 1 bath ranch is just the ticket! If economy is important review the heating bills on this house and save hundreds of dollars over similar homes. The sellers use averages less than 375 gallons per year. The wood stove helps but typically they only use about a half cord a year. As you enter the spacious bright arctic entry that also houses the laundry you can view the nice laminate flooring in the cozy living room which is open to the kitchen/dining area. This home sets on a big corner lot and has a detached garage that although not fancy has an oil heating stove to take the chill off in the winter. The living area is 972 square feet.
- The listed price was $139,900 More photos
- 1258 Ballina Road, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 10-2013va reo type single family approx res sq ft 2240 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 3.86
Here is an attractive rural home built in 2000. The foundation is post and pad and it has a Monitor type heating system on the main floor with a 2nd smaller one on the upper level with electric baseboard for supplemental heat.
This is a spacious home on a hillside setting on a large parcel. The kitchen is lovely, and there is a full bath on each level. The large master up has a small walk out balcony as does one of the other rooms. There is a huge deck on the front of the house. Appliances include a stack washer and dryer, and range (propane).
The zoning in this area allows livestock so if you are a horse owner you might want to check this one out. This is a VA owned property and is being sold "as is".
- The listed price was $145,900 More photos
- 4832 Palo Verde Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 10-2013 type duplex approx res sq ft 2080 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 1 acres .14
- Here is a duplex with 2 bedrooms up and 2 bedroom down with fireplaces on each level. There is a big fenced yard, a one car garage and a big storage shed in the rear. This was a well priced property that had multiple offers in the first week so is already under contract.
- The listed price was $127,700 More photos
- 8 Blanche Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 10-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1472 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 1 garage 0 ACRES .18
Cute house with some remodeling done recently. Heating and water systems are functioning but winterized. Foundation appears to be a combination of treated wood and concrete block.
- The listed price was $64,900 Home photos
- 3479 Sharon Road, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 9-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 1232 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 1 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .96
- The listed price was $150,000 More photos
- 2375 Tribulation Trail, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 9-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 808 bedrooms 1 bathrooms 1 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 2.99
- This is a darling country home in the hills. The entire lower level is garage with a separate boiler room. The upstairs is 1 bedroom and 1 bath plus a living room, kitchen and dining area. This is in the Rosie Creek Becker ridge area and is a very desirable location. There is a detached "cabin" that with some modifications might work as a dry rental cabin and provide some income for the property owner. Privacy, lots of trees and a nice territorial view all add to this neat little package.
- The listed price was $124,999 More photos
- 1001 Refinery Loop, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 9-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 1268 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .24
Located right in the city of North Pole with public utilities and paved streets this neat ranch home near North Pole High School has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. With beautiful laminate flooring in the living room, kitchen and dining areas it has a spacious modern feel. There is an arctic entry with a closet, a big utility room as you go into the garage which houses the front loading washer and dryer, and the boiler located in the garage is only a couple of years old. The master bedroom is good sized with its own bath and the home is in excellent condition. This nice ranch home is situated on a corner lot and also has a big attractive storage shed in the yard.
- The listed price was $179,900 More photos
- 1641 Willow, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 9-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 1080 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .17
This two story home in a nice location seems destined for someone that wants a big shop garage and a place to live too. The first level is all garage and has 1,080 square feet so you could have several projects going at one time and still have room for your vehicle.
The upper level has two bedrooms, a nice kitchen and living room, and a large bathroom. Off the rear of the house is a huge deck that overlooks the back yard and the Noyes Slough which in summer provides a lot of entertainment watching the ducks with their babies swimming around. There is also a neat gazebo in the back yard too for those fun gatherings we all look forward to.
- The listed price was $159,900 More photos
- 2054 Loose Moose Loop, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 9-2013 CitiMortgage REO type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2336 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 1.03
- This probably IS a good place to see a loose moose because it's pretty close to the river. This is a fixer upper that has a lot of space with 2 bedrooms up and 2 down. There is a fireplace in the living room and a big kitchen and attached 2 car garage. This home has a circular driveway and an expansive lawn and it sets on over an acre of ground with nice trees.
- The listed price was $49,900 More photos
- 905 Typhoon, Fairbanks, Alaska 99705
sold 9-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1245 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 0 ACRES 1.3
These popular A-frames are located behind Fort Wainwright. It is like a little village in a private setting with a small lake, nice green lawns, and friendly neighbors. This unit has one bedroom on the main level and one on the 2nd floor. There is a beautiful living room with high cathedral ceilings, a nice kitchen with appliances and a full bath. This home is heated with oil forced air heat. There are some broken water pipes but at this price you won't mind fixing them yourself. There is a deck in the back and a big fenced area for the kids or a pet.
- The listed price was $92,500 Home photos
- 203 Dunkel Street, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 8-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 1100 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres .11
- This darling restored historical cabin is located in the heart of Fairbanks and in an area of other beautifully restored old Fairbanks homes. It sets on a corner lot and has a neat fence and lawn around it. Originally built in 1920 it was gutted to the basic shell and rebuilt with a local grant for saving these homes. You'll love the big kitchen, the huge master bedroom and other features in this home. Looking at the front of this cabin makes you feel like you are in Fairbanks in the gold rush days and the city is just a tiny gold mining town not a thriving metropolis
- The listed price was $149,900 More photos
- 1585 Crosson Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 8-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 2856 bedrooms 3+ bathrooms 2 garage 2 ACRES .25
- This property is located right across from Denali Elementary School in the middle of Fairbanks. It's very large and has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level, and 1 bedroom and 1 bath in the lower level. There is a full masonry fireplace on the upper level and one downstairs too. Big family room, kitchenette downstairs (could be a mother in law unit), nice kitchen and big arctic entry. There is also a heated 2 car garage, large deck, and it sits on a corner lot that is entirely fenced with a greenhouse and a storage shed also included.
- The listed price was $151,900 Home photos
- 4910 Adonis Avenue, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 8-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2038 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 2.16
- Here is a gorgeous Pacific home near Eielson Air Force Base. Classic sunken living room with fireplace and lovely laminate flooring, adjoined by an elevated formal dining area, this is appeal with a capital A. Off from this room is a lovely kitchen with a nice breakfast table area or use the breakfast bar. This area is open to the family room that overlooks the back yard and deck and has lots of room for a couch, chairs and entertainment equipment. Also on this floor is a half bathroom, office, laundry room and access to the heated double garage. Up the beautiful stairway with a skylight above it to a fantastic master suite with beautiful bath that has a jetted tub and separate shower too. Another full bath and 2 additional bedrooms complete the picture.
- The listed price was $199,900 More photos
- 3477 Biathalon Avenue, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 8-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2496 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 3 acres 1.04
- Although this home needs paint and a new heating system it was built in 1996 and had a 5 star energy rating at that time. A spacious beautiful floor plan with a huge master with private bath, 2 other bedrooms and 2 other baths plus a living room with trayed ceiling and fireplace and a nice family room too. Add to all this living area there is an upper level that is unfinished and is rough plumbed for a 4th bath and could be a mother in law or a 2nd master suite. A 3 car garage, covered back deck and large lawn complete the picture. If you are looking for a home with handicapped access this one qualifies. It has wide doorways, a room with a hoist and open bath and it is tiled throughout for easy maneuvering with a wheelchair.
- The listed price was $174,900 Call Audrey 456-6000 More photos
- 822 Skyline Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
sold 8-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 1986 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .70
Here is a home that is just minutes from town but in a great country location and with a winter view of the city and mountains besides. With lots of windows to enjoy the view of the yard from the large living room to the nicely upgraded kitchen. With newer appliances, including a gas range to cook on, this is a wonderful home to raise a family. There is a large master with bath on the main level, plus a family bath. Both have been entirely redone. There is also a second bedroom on this level.
Downstairs is a big laundry area plus a third bedroom and a family room with a door that exits at ground level. (This could easily be a fourth bedroom if it was needed) There is a 2 car heated garage, a huge deck to enjoy the sunshine and a paved circular driveway too.
- The listed price was $222,500 Call Audrey 456-6000 More photos
- 764 Grubstake Road, Fairbanks, AK 99712
sold 8-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2268 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 1.9
- Beautiful country home in the hills near Fairbanks. With natural cedar siding and a sweeping deck in the front it appears to invite you right in. There is an arctic entry with a big closet and then you walk into a huge living room with lots of windows to let in the light. There are laminate floors throughout. The kitchen has all new appliances and the house is fully functional including a brand new boiler. In addition to the living room on the main floor there is a family room too that has a nice hearth with a small woodstove. There is a half bath on the main floor and a full bath up along with the 3 bedrooms all on the second floor. A basement houses the heating system and other utilities and has a large game room or whatever you might like to use it for. This area opens to the kitchen and also has a patio door to the deck. The home has a well and a private septic system. The home is located off Gold Mine Trail on Grubstake Road in a very popular area. The lot is 1.9 acres and the living area is 2,268 square feet.
- The listed price was $195,000 More photos
|approx res sq ft||1428|
|garage cap/sq ft||3|
- 434 McKinley View Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
sold 8-2013 type single family approx res sq ft 3339 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 3 acres .70
- A great location, lots of square feet, an apartment rental, a huge sunny deck, a woodstove, hardwood floors, all new windows, a big kitchen, a huge family room with sliding door to the deck, a private shooting range, and a 3 car garage are only a few of the many amenities of this big home in the hills.
- The listed price was $249,900 More photos
- 1631 Madison Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 7-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 1926 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .20
- Location, Location, Location and Madison Drive is a popular location. With 2 bedrooms on the main level and 1 down plus a possible 4th down there is room for everyone to have their own space. The master, located on the upper main level is good sized and has its own bath. The living room is very large and open to the dining area and kitchen. Off the dining area is a glass door to a big covered deck that overlooks Madison Drive. In addition to the bedrooms down there is a huge family room and another full bath. Add the nice landscaped yard and the 2 car heated garage and you have a wonderful family home.
- The listed price was $194,900 More photos
- 7085 Sweren Loop, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
sold 6-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 1280 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 2.07
This cute 2 story little home is located at about 22.5 mile Chena Hot Springs Road and needs a lot of fixing up but could be a nice little home in the woods. The kitchen is good sized and there is a hearth and chimney in place to install a wood stove in the living room. It sits on a wooded lot and there is a large older building on the site for storage too. This area is the location of a lot of mushers and is unique in that it's real country living not far from Fairbanks.
- The listed price was $53,900 More photos
- 2524 Kalispell Loop, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 6-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1578 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 garage 1 ACRES 1
- Just a short distance from downtown North Pole, Alaska this cute 2 story home sets on a nice wooded lot on the corner of Peridot and Kalispell Lane. Cedar sided with a deck in the front, a big greenhouse, spacious lawn and even a children's tree house. The living room and kitchen are entirely open and there are 2 bedrooms and a bath on the main level. On the 2nd floor are 2 more bedrooms and another bath. An attached one car garage houses the heating system and laundry and exits to the big back yard. It is always hard to find a 4 bedroom house in a moderate price range.
- The listed price was $94,900 Home photos
- 1520 Moriarity Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99705
sold 6-2013 type single family approx bldg sq ft 1200 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 0 ACRES 0.92
- Here is a cute house in a moderate price range that has a nice kitchen and a large living room with a cozy wood stove for these cold winter evenings. There is a full bath on the main level and a large utility room too. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms with good sized closets. There is the start of a large 2 car garage adjoining the house and a handy person could finish it themselves since the footing and slab is already in. There are a couple of storage sheds and even a swing set too on the one acre lot. This home is located conveniently near Fort Wainwright and a popular location for military families.
- The listed price was $109,900 Home photos
- 1498 Alderwood Drive, Fairbanks, AK 99709
sold 6-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2038 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 2.12
- Check out this fantastic home on Chena Ridge. It has an extraordinary view of the city and mountains. With 3 levels of living area there is nice privacy in this home. The top level is a master suite with a nice sized room and a huge bath with jetted tub and a separate shower too. Soak in the Jacuzzi while enjoying the view! The main living area has a beautiful kitchen, good size living room, 2 bedrooms, a bath and a utility room. This level exits to a beautiful deck. The lower level has a big family room, a bedroom, a lovely bath and a utility room too. There are 2 arctic entries and neat steps going up the hillside from the lower level. A big detached garage will have you laughing at the cold weather that is likely to be coming up soon.
- The listed price was $195,000 More photos
|approx res sq ft||950|
|garage cap/sq ft||0|
- 4461 Chena Hot Springs Road, Fairbanks, AK 99712
sold 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2000 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 2 lot sq ft 113,561
- Alert: Contractor Challenge! The foundation is failing on this large 2000 square foot home. Interior of the home is in good condition and the detached 2 car garage is in great shape, but something will have to be done to make the home livable. Property located at about 14 mile Chena Hot Springs Road.
- The listed price was $39,900 Call Audrey 456-6000. More photos
- 2673 Silver Street, Fairbanks, Alaska 99705
sold 5-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1120 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 1 garage 2 ACRES 1.04
- Here is a simple 3 bedroom 1 bath ranch on a nicely wooded lot off Nelson Road near North Pole and close to the Chena Lakes Recreation area. It features a nice kitchen and some newer laminate flooring too. There is also a newer 2 stall garage on the lot in addition to the 2 car attached to the house. For all you would be mechanics or outdoor "toy" collectors this is a perfect opportunity to have everything under cover during the cold months.
- The listed price was $139,900 Call Audrey 456-6000 Home photos
- 240 Peregrine Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
sold 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 3316 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 1.91
- Check out this gorgeous large totally remodeled home on Peregrine very close to the city. From the beautiful living room with wood flooring you'll love, to the totally brand new kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances and fantastic marble counter tops you'll appreciate the meticulous detail work throughout. There are three large bedrooms on the main level, master has private bath, and both it and the family bath are brand new with beautiful tile work throughout. There is a super sized family room down, a possible fourth bedroom and a huge unfinished area that could be developed into work space, additional living area or even an apartment. The garage is also oversized with a brand new boiler and water treatment system. This is one of the finest remodel jobs I've seen in Fairbanks.
- The listed price was $319,900 More photos
- 3537 Sharon Road, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 3000 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 1.08
- Here is a fixer upper for you contractors. Originally this 2 level home was a duplex with 2 bedrooms on each floor; 1500 square feet on each level. The lower level has been totally gutted and the heating and water systems need to be replaced. There is a big deck and the lot is at the end of a quiet cul de sac.
- The listed price was $64,900More photos
- 482 Cindy Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
SOLD 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 1232 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 1 acres .19
- Located in Shannon Park, here's a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with fresh paint and all new flooring, laminate and carpeting, and a new boiler too. This floor plan has the living room, dining area and kitchen entirely open. There is a sliding glass door to the rear deck and nice fenced back yard. Landscaped front yard with covered porch and 1 car garage.
- The listed price was $189,900 More photos
- 2904 Triple H Road, Delta Junction, Alaska 99737
SOLD 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2282 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 1 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 1
- Walk to Clearwater Lake from this location! This home has three bedrooms, one bath, a living room with a high cathedral ceiling and a big kitchen too. Two of the bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor. There is a full unfinished basement and a 2 car attached garage. It is located on the corner of Triple H Road and Olmstead Road and is waiting for your inspection. Triple H is located off Jack Warren Road. The property is being offered "as is" and seller is doing no repairs. The heat and water are not functioning.
- The listed price was $39,900 More photos
- 3036 Goodnews, Fairbanks, Alaska 99705
SOLD 5-2013 type mobile approx bldg sq ft 1015 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 1 ACRES .59
And here is some good news for you if you are looking for an inexpensive home with lots of amenities. This Fleetwood Commodore mobile home is located in a country setting and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is in fully functioning condition and has a 6 inch drilled well and a big storage building in addition to a detached garage that also includes a nice workshop. Located on a corner lot off Laurance Road it is convenient to both Eielson Air Force Base and Fort Wainwright with the community of North Pole in between. There is also an almost new huge deck in front with a matching picnic table. .
- The listed price was $42,800 Home photos
- 2302 Bird Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 4-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 2440 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 0 ACRES 1.86
- The listed price was $75,000 Call Audrey 456-6000 Home photos
- 1642 Madison Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 4-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2048 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .24
- Here is a beautiful home in a popular neighborhood close to schools, shopping and the University of Alaska. This split entry greets you with nice steps to the front door, a huge living room with a brick faced corner fireplace, a spacious dining area and a kitchen with lots of cabinets and a small pantry too. On this main level of the home there is a family bath and a 2nd bath that just serves the large master suite. There is a second bedroom on this level. On the lower level there is a huge family room, a neat wet bar and an "open" bedroom area. Another bathroom is located on this lower level with a washer and dryer ready for you to start the laundry. You can walk from here to the heated 2 car garage with a quite new heating system. The back and side yard are fenced, there is a big concrete apron to park your motor home on and a paved driveway too. This is an attractive home in a great neighborhood.
- The listed price was $187,500 Call Audrey 456-6000. More photos
- 473 Le Ann Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 4-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 1260 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .19
- Need I say more, this darling ranch home is located in Shannon Park and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The seller replaced all the windows just a few years ago and the carpets are "like new" never having had a shoe on them. There is a large 2 car garage and a big deck and the lot is fully fenced too. This home sold before I wrote this ad so keep watching for the next one….
- The listed price was $212,900 Call Audrey 456-6000. More photos
- 5025 Tamarack Way, Delta Junction, AK 99737
sOLD 4-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1000 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 3 ACRES 2.50
- This little home is located in Delta Junction. The price is low because it needs a lot of work but there are 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and a living room and big kitchen too. Unfinished basement, deck, greenhouse on the side, and a 3 car garage.
- The listed price was $24,900 Home photos
- 789 Chena Hills, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 3-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1536 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 0 ACRES 1.94
This adorable 3 bedroom 2 bath cottage is located on a sunny hillside lot on Chena Hills Drive. The home has had extensive remodeling with high end finishes and fixtures. From the entry with its classy Alaskan chandelier to the spacious open beamed living room with elegant wood flooring and the absolutely gorgeous kitchen with marble countertops you'll love the feel of this home. On this level there are also 2 bedrooms and a spacious lovely bath. Note the beautiful ceilings in the photo of the bath. As you go down the spiral staircase you see a cozy family room and a large master bedroom adjoining it. There is another bath on this level with a Jacuzzi tub too. A utility room adjoins and has a door that walks at out ground level. You'll love the use of pavers for exterior stairs to the lower level and as a retaining wall below the house.
- The listed price was $149,000 Home photos
- 1413 Laurene Street, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 3-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1340 bedrooms 1+ bathrooms 1 garage 0 ACRES .17
Here is a cute little house in town close to Airport Road. It has one bedroom and one bath on the main level and the full basement has another 2 rooms that could be developed as bedrooms with the addition of egress windows. It is heated with oil forced air heat. There is a nice kitchen with appliances and the home is in quite good condition. It has a covered porch in the front and a storage shed on the back of the lot.
- The listed price was $89,000 Home photos
- 2402 Mercier Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 3-2013 type 4 plex approx bldg sq ft 3200 bedrooms/unit 2 bathrooms/unit 1 garage 4 ACRES 0.1664
Investment property located on the corner of 24th and Mercier Street. There are 4 units, 3 have 2 bedrooms and one has 1 bedroom and an extra room. The building is in nice condition with all 4 kitchens supplied with range, dishwasher and refrigerator. The best thing is there is an attached 4 car garage so each tenant has their own garage. Also located in the garage area is the heating system and 2 coin operated washers and 2 dryers.
- The listed price was $275,000 Home photos
- 1237 McCarty Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 3-2013 type DUPLEX approx res sq ft 2096 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 garage 0 ACRES .11
Most of the windows in this home are newer and there have been other upgrades as well. There is a good sized kitchen in each unit, and one unit has a large added on laundry room. There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bath in each unit and each one also has its own heating system. The yard is entirely fenced and there is a pull in driveway for each side so they don’t have to park on the street.
- The listed price was $97,900 Home photos
- 1932 Rosewood Drive, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 3-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1627 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 0 ACRES 1.01
Want 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a bundle of other great features too? This cute house is located at the end of a cul de sac on a wooded acre with a big yard. The living room has lovely laminate flooring, the kitchen cabinets are just a few years old and there is even a deck in the rear and a greenhouse too. It needs some repairs on the heat and water but a mini construction loan would work well here and you could do the work yourself. Get prequalified for conventional financing by calling GMAC at 1-888-821-4622 or call your local lender if you're planning an FHA, VA or mini construction loan. This is a nice little home and it's priced right so don't delay. Rosewood Drive is located off Badger Road convenient to both Fort Wainwright and Eielson Air Force Base.
- The listed price was $114,900 Home photos
- 392 Parkland Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
SOLD 3-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 2240 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2.5 garage 2 ACRES 1.3
- The listed price was $249,900 Home photos
- 2271 Solar Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99705
sold 2-1-2013 type single family approx bldg sq ft 1273 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 0 ACRES 4.75
This little home on almost 5 acres has a lot to offer but needs some serious work to make it habitable. The house is setting on unstable ground and will likely have to be moved to a newly developed spot on the site. The location is off Ballaine Road near Goldstream Road and is very convenient to the University of Alaska. There is one bedroom on the main level and one upstairs and one bathroom also on the upper floor. There is no heating system in the house and the water lines will have to be repaired or replaced but there is potential here.
- The listed price was $35,000 Home photos
- 3614 Old Richardson Highway, Fairbanks 99705
sold 1-30-13 type ComM/RES approx res sq ft 4752 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 0.30
- Formerly MaMa C's Restaurant with land bordering Eielson Air Force Base, this offering it consists of a huge log building with high open ceilings perfect for a large dining establishment and a commercial kitchen layout with lots of room for preparing food. There is a men's and a woman's bathroom for the establishment. The building sets on a full unfinished concrete block basement that could accommodate living quarters or lots of storage for the business. Attached to the rear of this establishment is a 3 bedroom mobile home that could provide housing for the operator of the restaurant or lodge or whatever use was chosen. The log area could also be converted to a single family home if one so chose. If you are an entrepreneur this might be the opportunity for you set up business at a very reasonable price. this property is being sold "where is as is". Call your Realtor today to check it out.
- The listed price was $92,000 More photos
- 1326 Polar Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
SOLD 1-17-13 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1456 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 1 ACRES 1.04
- Cute 2 story country home off CHSR. There is a big arctic entry that opens into a family room. On this main level is a full bath and a big laundry room and access to the stairs and the garage. Upstairs, 2 bedrooms, a big living room and kitchen with a dining area that opens to the deck. If you like log beams and other log trim work you will like this home. Upper and lower doors are custom made. This is an attractive lot with circular driveway and a big storage shed. A great spot for someone that wants a sunny lot to garden and enjoy the outdoors. The heat is functioning, the house is winterized. There is a large room at the end of the garage where the heating system and the indoor water holding tank is located. There is also a greenhouse attached on the end of the garage.
- The listed price was $107,000 Home photos
- 3282 Adams Drive #B304, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 1-7-13 type condo approx res sq ft 689 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 0 acres 0
- Located on Adams Drive and convenient to shopping, schools, restaurants and more this little home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. The seller recently had the bath totally remodeled and the unit has been freshly painted and has new carpeting too. A nice place to house a college student. The yard has nice trees, a secured entrance and nice deck.
- The listed price was $54,900 Home photos
- 1318 Shuros, Fairbanks, AK 99709
Sold 1-1-2013 approx res sq ft 1728 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 1 acres 1.48
- A home in the hills off Farmers Loop Road with a view of the city & mountains under $200,000. There are 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths, a large living room and it has oil fired hot water baseboard heat. It has an arctic entry and the kitchen has been remodeled. There is a big detached garage that is partially finished with a 2 bedroom apartment above that is also not quite finished. All it needs is a kitchen & bath and would be a very desirable rental considering the beautiful location. Let the tenant help pay the utilities & payment on this great find! The house has 1728 square feet, the apartment has 720 square feet and the lot is 1.48 acres.
- The listed price was $99,900 Home Photos
Click here for 2012 Sold Residential Listings
Click here for 2011 Sold Residential Listings
Click here for 2010 Sold Residential Listings
Click here for 2009 Sold Residential Listings