Sold Residential Listings 2013
- 240 Peregrine Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
sold 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 3316 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 1.91
- Check out this gorgeous large totally remodeled home on Peregrine very close to the city. From the beautiful living room with wood flooring you'll love, to the totally brand new kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances and fantastic marble counter tops you'll appreciate the meticulous detail work throughout. There are three large bedrooms on the main level, master has private bath, and both it and the family bath are brand new with beautiful tile work throughout. There is a super sized family room down, a possible fourth bedroom and a huge unfinished area that could be developed into work space, additional living area or even an apartment. The garage is also oversized with a brand new boiler and water treatment system. This is one of the finest remodel jobs I've seen in Fairbanks.
- The listed price was $319,900 More photos
- 3537 Sharon Road, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 3000 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 1.08
- Here is a fixer upper for you contractors. Originally this 2 level home was a duplex with 2 bedrooms on each floor; 1500 square feet on each level. The lower level has been totally gutted and the heating and water systems need to be replaced. There is a big deck and the lot is at the end of a quiet cul de sac.
- The listed price was $64,900More photos
- 482 Cindy Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
SOLD 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 1232 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 1 acres .19
- Located in Shannon Park, here's a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with fresh paint and all new flooring, laminate and carpeting, and a new boiler too. This floor plan has the living room, dining area and kitchen entirely open. There is a sliding glass door to the rear deck and nice fenced back yard. Landscaped front yard with covered porch and 1 car garage.
- The listed price was $189,900 More photos
- 2904 Triple H Road, Delta Junction, Alaska 99737
SOLD 5-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2282 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 1 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres 1
- Walk to Clearwater Lake from this location! This home has three bedrooms, one bath, a living room with a high cathedral ceiling and a big kitchen too. Two of the bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor. There is a full unfinished basement and a 2 car attached garage. It is located on the corner of Triple H Road and Olmstead Road and is waiting for your inspection. Triple H is located off Jack Warren Road. The property is being offered "as is" and seller is doing no repairs. The heat and water are not functioning.
- The listed price was $39,900 More photos
- 3036 Goodnews, Fairbanks, Alaska 99705
SOLD 5-2013 type mobile approx bldg sq ft 1015 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 1 ACRES .59
And here is some good news for you if you are looking for an inexpensive home with lots of amenities. This Fleetwood Commodore mobile home is located in a country setting and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is in fully functioning condition and has a 6 inch drilled well and a big storage building in addition to a detached garage that also includes a nice workshop. Located on a corner lot off Laurance Road it is convenient to both Eielson Air Force Base and Fort Wainwright with the community of North Pole in between. There is also an almost new huge deck in front with a matching picnic table. .
- The listed price was $42,800 Home photos
- 2302 Bird Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 4-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 2440 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 0 ACRES 1.86
- The listed price was $75,000 Call Audrey 456-6000 Home photos
- 1642 Madison Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 4-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 2048 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .24
Here is a beautiful home in a popular neighborhood close to schools, shopping and the University of Alaska. This split entry greets you with nice steps to the front door, a huge living room with a brick faced corner fireplace, a spacious dining area and a kitchen with lots of cabinets and a small pantry too. On this main level of the home there is a family bath and a 2nd bath that just serves the large master suite. There is a second bedroom on this level. On the lower level there is a huge family room, a neat wet bar and an "open" bedroom area. Another bathroom is located on this lower level with a washer and dryer ready for you to start the laundry. You can walk from here to the heated 2 car garage with a quite new heating system. The back and side yard are fenced, there is a big concrete apron to park your motor home on and a paved driveway too. This is an attractive home in a great neighborhood.
- The listed price was $187,500 Call Audrey 456-6000. More photos
- 473 Le Ann Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 4-2013 type SINGLE FAM approx res sq ft 1260 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage cap/sq ft 2 acres .19
- Need I say more, this darling ranch home is located in Shannon Park and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The seller replaced all the windows just a few years ago and the carpets are "like new" never having had a shoe on them. There is a large 2 car garage and a big deck and the lot is fully fenced too. This home sold before I wrote this ad so keep watching for the next one….
- The listed price was $212,900 Call Audrey 456-6000. More photos
- 5025 Tamarack Way, Delta Junction, AK 99737
sOLD 4-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1000 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 3 ACRES 2.50
- This little home is located in Delta Junction. The price is low because it needs a lot of work but there are 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and a living room and big kitchen too. Unfinished basement, deck, greenhouse on the side, and a 3 car garage.
- The listed price was $24,900 Home photos
- 789 Chena Hills, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 3-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1536 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 0 ACRES 1.94
This adorable 3 bedroom 2 bath cottage is located on a sunny hillside lot on Chena Hills Drive. The home has had extensive remodeling with high end finishes and fixtures. From the entry with its classy Alaskan chandelier to the spacious open beamed living room with elegant wood flooring and the absolutely gorgeous kitchen with marble countertops you'll love the feel of this home. On this level there are also 2 bedrooms and a spacious lovely bath. Note the beautiful ceilings in the photo of the bath. As you go down the spiral staircase you see a cozy family room and a large master bedroom adjoining it. There is another bath on this level with a Jacuzzi tub too. A utility room adjoins and has a door that walks at out ground level. You'll love the use of pavers for exterior stairs to the lower level and as a retaining wall below the house.
- The listed price was $149,000 Home photos
- 1413 Laurene Street, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 3-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1340 bedrooms 1+ bathrooms 1 garage 0 ACRES .17
Here is a cute little house in town close to Airport Road. It has one bedroom and one bath on the main level and the full basement has another 2 rooms that could be developed as bedrooms with the addition of egress windows. It is heated with oil forced air heat. There is a nice kitchen with appliances and the home is in quite good condition. It has a covered porch in the front and a storage shed on the back of the lot.
- The listed price was $89,000 Home photos
- 2402 Mercier Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 3-2013 type 4 plex approx bldg sq ft 3200 bedrooms/unit 2 bathrooms/unit 1 garage 4 ACRES 0.1664
Investment property located on the corner of 24th and Mercier Street. There are 4 units, 3 have 2 bedrooms and one has 1 bedroom and an extra room. The building is in nice condition with all 4 kitchens supplied with range, dishwasher and refrigerator. The best thing is there is an attached 4 car garage so each tenant has their own garage. Also located in the garage area is the heating system and 2 coin operated washers and 2 dryers.
- The listed price was $275,000 Home photos
- 1237 McCarty Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
sold 3-2013 type DUPLEX approx res sq ft 2096 bedrooms 4 bathrooms 2 garage 0 ACRES .11
Most of the windows in this home are newer and there have been other upgrades as well. There is a good sized kitchen in each unit, and one unit has a large added on laundry room. There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bath in each unit and each one also has its own heating system. The yard is entirely fenced and there is a pull in driveway for each side so they don’t have to park on the street.
- The listed price was $97,900 Home photos
- 1932 Rosewood Drive, North Pole, Alaska 99705
sold 3-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 1627 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 0 ACRES 1.01
Want 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a bundle of other great features too? This cute house is located at the end of a cul de sac on a wooded acre with a big yard. The living room has lovely laminate flooring, the kitchen cabinets are just a few years old and there is even a deck in the rear and a greenhouse too. It needs some repairs on the heat and water but a mini construction loan would work well here and you could do the work yourself. Get prequalified for conventional financing by calling GMAC at 1-888-821-4622 or call your local lender if you're planning an FHA, VA or mini construction loan. This is a nice little home and it's priced right so don't delay. Rosewood Drive is located off Badger Road convenient to both Fort Wainwright and Eielson Air Force Base.
- The listed price was $114,900 Home photos
- 392 Parkland Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
SOLD 3-2013 type SINGLE FAMILY approx res sq ft 2240 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2.5 garage 2 ACRES 1.3
- The listed price was $249,900 Home photos
- 2271 Solar Avenue, Fairbanks, Alaska 99705
sold 2-1-2013 type single family approx bldg sq ft 1273 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 0 ACRES 4.75
This little home on almost 5 acres has a lot to offer but needs some serious work to make it habitable. The house is setting on unstable ground and will likely have to be moved to a newly developed spot on the site. The location is off Ballaine Road near Goldstream Road and is very convenient to the University of Alaska. There is one bedroom on the main level and one upstairs and one bathroom also on the upper floor. There is no heating system in the house and the water lines will have to be repaired or replaced but there is potential here.
- The listed price was $35,000 Home photos
- 3614 Old Richardson Highway, Fairbanks 99705
sold 1-30-13 type ComM/RES approx res sq ft 4752 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 0.30
This is a new offering with land bordering Eielson Air Force Base. Formerly MaMa C's Restaurant it consists of a huge log building with high open ceilings perfect for a large dining establishment and a commercial kitchen layout with lots of room for preparing food. There is a men's and a woman's bathroom for the establishment. The building sets on a full unfinished concrete block basement that could accommodate living quarters or lots of storage for the business. Attached to the rear of this establishment is a 3 bedroom mobile home that could provide housing for the operator of the restaurant or lodge or whatever use was chosen. The log area could also be converted to a single family home if one so chose. If you are an entrepreneur this might be the opportunity for you set up business at a very reasonable price. this property is being sold "where is as is". Call your Realtor today to check it out.
- The listed price was $92,000.00 More photos
|approx res sq ft||1456|
Cute 2 story country home off CHSR. There is a big arctic entry that opens into a family room. On this main level is a full bath and a big laundry room and access to the stairs and the garage. Upstairs, 2 bedrooms, a big living room and kitchen with a dining area that opens to the deck. If you like log beams and other log trim work you will like this home. Upper and lower doors are custom made. This is an attractive lot with circular driveway and a big storage shed. A great spot for someone that wants a sunny lot to garden and enjoy the outdoors. The heat is functioning, the house is winterized. There is a large room at the end of the garage where the heating system and the indoor water holding tank is located. There is also a greenhouse attached on the end of the garage.
- 3282 Adams Drive #B304, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
sold 1-7-13 type condo approx res sq ft 689 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 garage 0 acres 0
Located on Adams Drive and convenient to shopping, schools, restaurants and more this little home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. The seller recently had the bath totally remodeled and the unit has been freshly painted and has new carpeting too. A nice place to house a college student. The yard has nice trees, a secured entrance and nice deck.
- The listed price was $54,900 Home photos
- 1318 Shuros, Fairbanks, AK 99709
Sold 1-1-2013 approx res sq ft 1728 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 garage 1 acres 1.48
- A home in the hills off Farmers Loop Road with a view of the city & mountains under $200,000. There are 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths, a large living room and it has oil fired hot water baseboard heat. It has an arctic entry and the kitchen has been remodeled. There is a big detached garage that is partially finished with a 2 bedroom apartment above that is also not quite finished. All it needs is a kitchen & bath and would be a very desirable rental considering the beautiful location. Let the tenant help pay the utilities & payment on this great find! The house has 1728 square feet, the apartment has 720 square feet and the lot is 1.48 acres.
- The listed price was $99,900 Home Photos
- 3899 Crescent Drive, Fairbanks, AK 99705
Sold 1-1-2013 type Single Family approx res sq ft 2111 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2.5 acres .94 Garage 2
- Here is a lovely home that has just had a major facelift with all new paint, carpeting, additional cabinets and new appliances! Located on about 1 acre at the end of Plack Road, this is a larger than average home with over 2100 square feet of living area. The main level has a large living room with beautiful high ceilings, a spacious dining area, a large kitchen with pantry, and a half bath. The upper level is the master suite with a partial wall dividing the sleeping area from bath with Jacuzzi tub. The lower level has 2 more bedrooms, a full bath and a family room. One extraordinary thing about this home is the “real wood” accents which you hardly see anymore. There is also a huge 2 (possible 3) car heated garage and a smaller house that has been rented out in the past as a dry cabin rental although it is pretty large.
- The listed price was $219,900 Home photos
Click here for 2012 Sold Residential Listings
Click here for 2011 Sold Residential Listings
Click here for 2010 Sold Residential Listings
Click here for 2009 Sold Residential Listings
Click here for 2008 Sold Residential Listings