- 3065 College Road, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
commercial Retail 1-2017 sq ft 3242 parking spaces 10 bathrooms 1 kitchenette 1
- The gorgeous retail building located at 3065 College Road with covered wrap-around porch built in the style of the George C Thomas Memorial Library that still stands at the corner of 1st Avenue and Cowles Street downtown. This building currently houses The Material Girls sewing supply and is beautifully done with open beams, lots of wood and a wonderful open feeling. In addition to the large retail area on the main level there is a bathroom and a small office, a utility and storage room and large entry area. The full basement is totally finished and can be used for classrooms or divided into additional office space. Don't miss the lovely hand-crafted kitchen cabinets with quilt-style designs in the gorgeous kitchen downstairs. With commercial zoning this location and building could accommodate a medical office, a business such as the one presently operating there or almost any retail outlet.
- The price is $450,000 Call Audrey 456-6000 More Photos MLS More information
- 2745 Hanson Road, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
new listing 9-2016 type
building sq ft 7800 year built 2003 bathrooms 2 price/sq ft $83.33 parking spaces 24 acres 1.24
This is the most amazing shop and home combination you'll ever see! The upper floor is a beautiful residence with 3 bedrooms, bathroom, and open concept kitchen and living room. This modern kitchen shines with maple cabinets, granite counter tops, glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and an island with lovely lighting. The master bedroom is spacious and has a huge walk-in closet. The bathroom is oversized and has a walk-in shower, separate jetted tub, travertine tile, and Corian counter tops. There's also a large ground floor office with tile floors and French doors. Laundry is on the main level. The upper floor residence has 9 foot ceilings throughout. GCI, Direct TV, Dish Network, and ATT all accessible.
The 6000 square feet of shop space is divided into equal front and back portions which have 20 foot ceilings and 14 foot doors. Slab heat zoned separately for each side. The front shop has a separate bathroom, shower, boiler room, and a full mezzanine. Front shop also has large grate-style floor drains and 2 HRVs. You could rent out the front shop space and still have tons of space for yourself.
There is also a separate dry cabin on the property that can be rented. A 2500 holding tank for domestic water is hooked up to the apartment and the laundry, while the shop sinks, shop bathroom and outside hose bib are on a well.
- The price is $620,000 Call Audrey 456-6000 More photos MLS
- NHN Anders Avenue, Unnamed road off CHSR, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
Commercial Warehouse type ComM/ind approx bldg sq ft 4410 parking spaces 10 bathrooms 0 type of service full acres 5
- Ad to come
- The price is $99,000 Call Audrey 456-6000.
More photos MLS Misc. Info More information Large Map
- OFFICE SPACE FOR RENT - 627 Gaffney Road, Fairbanks 99701
AVAILABLE OFFICE SPACE sq ft 1650 OFFICES 5 bathrooms 2 kitchenette 1
- Ground floor office space at 627 Gaffney Road with a large reception area and 5 individual offices. This is available now, just repainted and remodeled with beautiful tiled floors, new heat registers and more. Separate entrance, 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette. There are approximately 1,650 square feet and the monthly lease amount is $2,100 (approximately $1.30 per square foot.) All utilities included except for winter plug in.
- Call AUDREY 456-6000 More Photos MLS
PROPERTIES BELOW SOLD IN 2010-2016
- 3614 Old Richardson Highway, Fairbanks 99705
sold type ComM/RES approx res sq ft 4752 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 0.30
- Formerly MaMa C's Restaurant and with land bordering Eielson Air Force Base, this property consists of a huge log building with high open ceilings perfect for a large dining establishment and a commercial kitchen layout with lots of room for preparing food. There is a men's and a woman's bathroom for the establishment. The building sets on a full unfinished concrete block basement that could accommodate living quarters or lots of storage for the business. Attached to the rear of this establishment is a 3 bedroom mobile home that could provide housing for the operator of the restaurant or lodge or whatever use was chosen. The log area could also be converted to a single family home if one so chose. If you are an entrepreneur this might be the opportunity for you set up business at a very reasonable price. This property is being sold "where is as is".
- The price is $92,000 Call Audrey 456-6000.
More photos MLS Misc. Info Mold Analysis google map