- 2745 Hanson Road, Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
approx res sq ft 1178 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 building/sq ft 7800 acres 1.241988
If you own a business and want your shop connected to your living area, but you still want a really nice home, then this beautiful set up might be for you. You will find 1800 square feet of absolutely gorgeous living space, from a large living room to an elegant master suite. This home has a kitchen to die for, a huge bath with Jacuzzi tub plus a walk out deck from the upper floor where you can enjoy the sunshine and keep an eye on your rental cabin on the rear of the lot.
The building measures 50 by 120 and contains a total of 7,800 square feet. There are 2 shop areas and an elegant executive office with reception area on the main level. The present owner uses the office and part of the shop for residential garage space. The main shop area has a 14 foot overhead door plus a second overhead door and there is another one on the end used for residential use. The shop also has a bath. Built in 1991 the area is zoned General Use 1 and is surrounded by similar structures and uses. It is convenient to downtown, the railroad tracks and the expressway. Call today to check out this beautiful building.
- The price is $625,000 Call Audrey 456-6000.
More photos MLS More information Hanson app Cabin Fuel
- NHN Anders Avenue, Unnamed road off CHSR, Fairbanks, Alaska 99712
Commercial Warehouse type ComM/ind approx bldg sq ft 4410 parking spaces 10 bathrooms 0 type of service full acres 5
- Ad to come
- The price is $115,000 Call Audrey 456-6000.
More photos MLS Misc. Info More information Large Map
PROPERTIES BELOW SOLD IN 2010-2013
- 3614 Old Richardson Highway, Fairbanks 99705
sold type ComM/RES approx res sq ft 4752 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 garage cap/sq ft 0 acres 0.30
- Formerly MaMa C's Restaurant and with land bordering Eielson Air Force Base, this property consists of a huge log building with high open ceilings perfect for a large dining establishment and a commercial kitchen layout with lots of room for preparing food. There is a men's and a woman's bathroom for the establishment. The building sets on a full unfinished concrete block basement that could accommodate living quarters or lots of storage for the business. Attached to the rear of this establishment is a 3 bedroom mobile home that could provide housing for the operator of the restaurant or lodge or whatever use was chosen. The log area could also be converted to a single family home if one so chose. If you are an entrepreneur this might be the opportunity for you set up business at a very reasonable price. This property is being sold "where is as is".
- The price is $92,000 Call Audrey 456-6000.
More photos MLS Misc. Info Mold Analysis google map